Show specials and offers abound in the ADA Member Advantage area of the virtual convention hall
October 14, 2020
From savings and gifts to games and prizes, member dentists attending the ADA FDC Virtual Connect Conference are invited to visit all the booths of ADA Member Advantage-endorsed products and services in the virtual convention hall.
These companies deliver ADA member-exclusive discounts on products and services that can help keep the dental office running smoothly as well as those that will enhance time spent outside the practice. All endorsed products and services have been researched and vetted for ADA members.
Show attendees should stop by the virtual ADA Member Advantage booth and pick up a “prize passport.” Attendees who visit five of the ADA Member Advantage endorsed provider booths, and receive the correct secret password from each, can submit the form and will receive a free gift mailed to them and will be entered to win a $200 Amazon gift card (one drawing per day).
In addition, the ADA Member Advantage staff is available to support and advocate for members utilizing endorsed products and services, and participating endorsed providers are available to answer questions and provide more information. Visit five of the following for your free gift.
• Visit PBHS to receive a $25 Amazon gift card when you are one of the first 20 dentists (each day) to receive a demo of ADA TV. PBHS, endorsed for marketing and website solutions, is also offering a free evaluation of member websites and online search ranking. Ask about the PBHS SecureMail platform which is the endorsed solution to assist ADA member dentists in achieving Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act compliance. Access to SecureMail starts at $10 a month (without contracts) and can integrate with Microsoft Outlook.
• The Lenovo/GE Appliances Store/UPS booth invites ADA Members to peruse these products and special offers to enter for a chance to win prizes. Lenovo will give away a ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 (14”) Laptop combining premium performance and mobility with a retail price starting at $1,179.75. GE Appliances will hold a drawing for a chance to win the GE Profile™ 2.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop Sensor Microwave Oven, which automatically adjusts time and power. Additionally, dental offices can save 50% on express shipments and 30% on ground shipments, with no volume requirements through the ADA Member Advantage-endorsed UPS program.
• Laurel Road, the endorsed provider for student loan refinancing, can also be found in the ADA Member Advantage section of the virtual exhibit hall. ADA Members can get a 0.25% rate discount on their student loan refinance as long as they remain an ADA Member in good standing.
• Lands’ End is offering 25% off and free shipping on their line of scrubs and professional office-wear with discount code ADAVS25FS. Speak with their representatives about your office’s apparel needs at their virtual booth. Visitors can also enter to win a drawing for one of 10 face masks that includes a logo and says “Yes, I’m smiling.”
• Visitors to BMO Harris Bank’s booth will learn more about special ADA rate discounts and potential savings. Visitors can also enter to win wireless headphones after speaking to a dental practice specialist about financial needs. BMO Harris Bank provides ADA members financing for practice expansion and acquisitions.
• OnPay is offering ADA Members free Payroll for one month and a $100 billing credit for those that enroll in the service. Stop by the OnPay booth for demos and more information on OnPay’s award-winning, affordable and time-saving payroll service.
• Enroll in CareCredit for free and receive a $15 premium coffee digital gift card. Only one digital gift card per practice is available while supplies last. The gift card must be redeemed by Dec. 31. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. To receive this gift, visit CareCredit’s virtual booth, click on the “Enroll Now” button and submit your information to have a CareCredit representative contact you to start the enrollment process. Dentists are invited to explore the CareCredit virtual experience and listen to leading dental educators share practical advice, download valuable tools and information and learn about the custom link that enables patients to apply for the CareCredit credit card anytime, anywhere using their smart device.
• Best Card, endorsed for credit card processing, can save dentists an average of $3,256 per year (24%) on their processing fees while providing a better standard of customer service. Members that sign up for the service can receive a Pax S80 terminal for only $100, a savings of $169 while supplies last. Best Card will also wave license fees, a savings of $20 per computer. There are no limits on the number of work stations and this allows patients to pay on a practice’s website.
• ADA members who visit InTouch Practice Communications and place an order will receive the first year of the unlimited changes program-Flex Plus for free (a $300 value). Dental scriptwriters are available to help member dentists develop a custom program that promotes themselves and their practice.
• Current ADA Preferred Rewards Signature Visa card members will receive 2,000 rewards points as a thank you gift for a verified visit to the U.S. Bank booth between Oct. 15-17 as long as their account is in good standing. Also, learn more about the new ADA Visa Business Rewards Card which offers 2x points on dental spending. ADA Members that open a new ADA Visa Business Rewards Card Oct. 15-17 will also receive an extra 20,000 rewards points after their first purchase on the card, made within 90 days of opening their account. This is in addition to a bonus of 50,000 points earned in the first 365 days after opening their account. Every $1 of eligible net purchases will earn an additional one bonus point, up to 50,000 bonus points. For offer details, visit the U.S. Bank booth.
• Learn about using a qualified language interpreter in your practice with CyraCom. Signing up for language interpretation service from CyraCom Language Solutions is free. They provide interpretation from the most extensive network of large-scale US interpreter contact centers, and ADA members receive a 70 percent discount over the non-member rate.
• Visit HealthFirst for ADA Member exclusive savings. Dentists who buy an emergency medical kit on the Practice Partner Program, get 10% off the first year’s fee as well as one box of 20 N95 respirators and one noncontact infrared thermometer. Receive 50% off a Rebec amalgam separator and 15% off amalgam waste containers. Also, receive 20% off sharps management products and 30% off 18 gallon medical waste management mailback containers.