Labor law posters, dental communication book keys to practice management
January 14, 2021
The ADA’s labor law poster subscriptions and an updated dental communication book seek to make interaction with staff and patients hassle-free, so dentists can focus on doing what they do best.
Each labor law subscription includes one federal poster and one state poster, and subscribers will automatically receive revised posters — at no additional charge — whenever a mandatory state or federal change occurs.
Subscribers can sign up for one year
or three years
of automatic updates delivered to their offices.
The features include:
• Laminated two-poster set.
• Available in English and Spanish for all 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
• Ensured compliance at the federal and state levels.
• If there are state or federal changes, posters ship within 30 days of the government finalizing content.
• Properly displayed posters are guaranteed to be accurate and up to date.
Also offered on the ADA Catalog is the revised book “Dental Communication: Letters, Templates and Forms,
” which includes more than 150 templates that can be used for many methods of communication, including letters, press releases, newsletter items and social media posts.
Formerly called “The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Letters,” this book has been reorganized and updated to reflect the situations dental practices may encounter during closures for catastrophes such as global pandemics.
It includes new communications for important issues such as:
• The closing and opening of dental practices due to pandemic events.
• An overview of a practice’s infection control protocols and assurance of the measures that have been taken.
• “Welcome back” messages so patients know dentists are open for appointments and ready to help get their oral health back on track.
Save 15% on ADA Catalog products by using promo code 21103 by April 9. The Labor Law Posters don’t qualify for discounts because of their introductory pricing
Search for the products by entering the name into the Catalog’s search engine.