Free webinar: Social media marketing for dentists
January 30, 2020
tolgart/ iStock / Getty Images Plus
Dentists seeking to learn more on how to market their practice across their social media channels can register for the free webinar, "Social Media Marketing for Dentists," scheduled for March 3 at 2 p.m. Central Time.
Dentists have typically been able to rely on reputation and word of mouth marketing to build their practice. It’s 2020, and their audience is now on social media channels like Facebook and Instagram. Advertising on Facebook and Instagram is quickly becoming the new standard. Dentists' potential patients are checking their social media feed constantly, and every time they log on is a chance for them to be reminded of your practice, products, and services.
The session will be led by Kathryn Inman, director of social marketing at PBHS, Inc. Ms. Inman directs the creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns, both paid and organic, that help dental practices increase brand awareness and patient base by building meaningful interactions with target audiences.
Learning objectives include:
• Facebook Best Practices: How to optimize your Facebook Page to have a better chance of being found by both new and existing patients.
• How to respond to negative reviews keeping HIPAA in mind.
• Facebook and Instagram Advertising Guidelines
• Paid Advertising: Boosting Posts vs Website Traffic Ads
• Know your audience, how to best target your practice’s ideal audience on Facebook and Instagram.
One hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit is available to all participants who remain connected for at least 45 minutes. Each person who wishes to receive a CE confirmation letter for participating in this event must register individually.
CE credit will only be provided for participating in the live webinar; viewing the recording only does not qualify for credit.