Economic Impact of COVID-19
Results for Dental Hygienists
Alongside dentists, the pandemic has impacted the personal and professional lives of dental practice staff.
HPI teamed with the American Dental Hygienists' Association to measure the pandemic's influence on employment trends among dental hygienists. The reports below are based on self-reported data from licensed dental hygienists.
- Wave 10, Week of June 21, 2021 (PDF)
- Wave 9, Week of May 24, 2021 (PDF)
- Wave 8, Week of April 26, 2021 (PDF)
- Wave 7, Week of March 29, 2021 (PDF)
- Wave 6, Week of March 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Wave 5, Week of February 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Wave 4, Week of January 4, 2021 (PDF)
- Waves 1-3, September to December, 2020 (PDF)
For further analysis, HPI and ADHA have hosted webinars and published journal articles based on survey findings.