Free Annual Session seminars focus on practice ownership and growth
Las Vegas—Wells Fargo Practice Finance, the only practice lender endorsed by ADA Business Resources, is sponsoring a series of practice development courses at the ADA Annual Session to help dentists prepare for and succeed at practice growth.
The ADA chose Wells Fargo Practice Finance because of its expertise in the dental industry and commitment to supporting dentists through education and resources that help them make career and practice transitions.
This year’s courses provide opportunities to learn important strategies and insights to help them successfully become practice owners, build or expand an office, and improve practice performance. All courses are taught by distinguished dental industry experts and are free with Annual Session registration. For information or to register, visit ada.org/session.
Programs for new dentists
- New Dentist Reception—Monday, Oct. 10 (5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.). Join other new dentists for a special networking opportunity at Eyecandy Sound Lounge in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Purchase tickets when you register at ada.org/session.
- Preparing for Practice Ownership (course 6325)—Tuesday, Oct. 11 (2:15-4:45 p.m.). Learn how to make the transition from associate to practice owner with expert advice on everything from goal setting and business planning to financial education and preparation.
Programs for practice owners
- Building Your Dream Office in a Challenging Economy—Monday, Oct. 10.
Part 1: Business and Financial Planning (course 5312) (11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)
Part 2: Design and Technology Planning (course 5321) (2:45-5:15 p.m.)
Learn how to build a practice in a two-part course that examines the key elements of smart office planning in today’s economic environment. From developing a design program and technology strategy to project preparation and financing options, discover best practices and helpful tips for creating a practice plan.
- Practice Survival Workshop (course 6310)—Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:15-10:45 a.m.). Learn how to create and maintain positive cash flow with easy-to-implement strategies, proven tools and useful expert insights. By exploring practice management fundamentals, you’ll learn how to analyze performance, identify problems and establish a break-even plan, plus what to do to increase production to ensure a healthy bottom line.
Programs for prospective buyers and sellers
- Practice Transitions: Buying and Selling a Dental Practice (courses 7311 and 7326)—Wednesday, Oct. 12 (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.). Join prospective and current owners to explore the practice acquisition process. Learn about practice valuation, due diligence and transition planning, including how to identify resources to purchase or sell a practice, and how your team can develop a strategy that meets your needs.
In addition, don’t miss the Dental Office Design Competition display in the LOC, featuring 2011 entries and past winners. Winners of the 2011 contest will be announced Wednesday, Oct. 12, at 1:30 p.m. on the main stage in the LOC and webcast live.
For more information about financing, visit Wells Fargo Practice Finance at Booth 1114 in the ADA Business Resources area at Annual Session, visit http://wellsfargo.com/dentist or call 1-888-937-2321.