Candidates seeking ADA-elected offices prepared platform statements and profiles for the ADA News. Each candidate was sent a profile form with the same questions and asked to list no more than five items for professional memberships, volunteer posts/elective offices and main qualifications. Publication of these statements and profiles should not be construed as an endorsement of any candidate by the ADA News or other staff of the ADA or its subsidiaries. These statements and profiles are printed as information for Association members.
The candidates included are those who—as of Aug. 5—had decided to seek national office through the upcoming Association elections held concurrently with the Nov. 1-5 House of Delegates meeting in New Orleans.
Candidates are listed by office sought in alphabetical order. Elections will be held Nov. 4. The candidates’ profiles and statements are also in the Aug. 5 print edition of the ADA News.
Statements and profiles are available online to ADA members only.
- Maxine Feinberg, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- A.J.Smith, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Charles R.Weber, D.M.D., President-elect candidate
- Bert W. Oettmeier Jr., D.D.S., Second vice president candidate
- Jonathan D. Shenkin, D.D.S., Second vice president candidate