- CDT 2022 and Coding Companion with CDT 2022 App
- CDT 2022 Companion: Training Guide for Dental Team
- CDT 2022: Current Dental Terminology
- CDT 2022 App Information
- ADA Dental Coding Certificate: Assessment-Based CDT Program
- CDT Licensing
ADA CDT Collection
CDT helps improve coding knowledge and reduce claims rejections!
Dental offices need trusted coding resources for billing, recordkeeping and staff training. The CDT 2022 and Coding Companion Kit delivers all this and more. It empowers dental teams to get codes right the first time and to spend more time with patients, not paperwork.
This CDT 2022 Kit includes:
- CDT 2022: Current Dental Terminology is the official and definitive source for CDT and provides all dental procedure codes with full descriptors.
- CDT 2022 Coding Companion helps you and your team access quick answers to tricky scenarios. This book features more than 140 common dental coding scenarios and includes more than 200 frequently asked coding questions and answers.
- CDT 2022 App puts complete CDT codes on your computer, phone or tablet. Purchase allows access for up to 10 devices, so multiple team members can code efficiently at the same time.
CDT 2022 codes go into effect on January 1, 2022—prepare now and avoid rejected claims later!
CDT 2022 and CDT 2022 Coding Companion Kit spiral-bound books, e-books PLUS CDT 2022 App - K222BTi
Members: $115.95 Retail: $173.95
- 160+ coding scenarios
- 240+ coding questions and answers
- Descriptions of coding changes for 2022
- Numeric code index
- Full-color charts and illustrations
For years, the ADA’s Council on Dental Benefits has fielded questions from dental professionals like you. CDT 2022 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team has all the answers—it’s an essential resource for every dental office to be used as a self-guided training tool, a helpful refresher and an everyday resource. E-book included.
CDT 2022 Coding Companion spiral-bound book and e-book, 394 pages - J452BT
Members: $54.95 Retail: $82.95
ISBN - 978-1-68447-070-9
Dentistry goes beyond providing excellent oral care to your patients. It also requires an accurate record of the care that was delivered, making CDT codes an essential part of dentists’ everyday business. Ensure you and your dental team have the most up-to-date information with CDT 2022: Current Dental Terminology. In uncertain and constantly evolving times, you can trust CDT 2022 to provide reliable, current information. This crucial coding manual also comes with the CDT e-book and app.Code changes include:
- 16 new codes
- 14 revisions
- 6 deletions
- Pre-visit patient screenings
- Fabricating, adjusting and repairing sleep apnea appliances
- Intra-coronal and extra-coronal splints
- Immediate partial dentures
- Rebasing hybrid prostheses
- Removal of temporary anchorage devices
- Medicament application for the prevention of caries
These codes are developed by the ADA and are the only HIPAA-recognized code set for dentistry. You will also find ICD-10-CM codes related to dental procedures. For accuracy, efficiency and peace of mind, CDT 2022: Current Dental Terminology is an essential resource for every dental practice.
CDT 2022 codes go into effect on January 1, 2022. Don’t risk rejected claims by using outdated codes.
CDT 2022 spiral-bound book, e-book PLUS CDT 2022 app, 184 pages - J022BTi
Members: $64.95 Retail: $97.95
ISBN - 978-1-68447-068-6
Get the accuracy of the latest CDT codes with the convenience of an app! The CDT 2022 App contains the most up-to-date 2022 codes, as well as the 2021 code set. With this app, you will also have the CDT Companion and ICD-10-CM codes specific to dentistry at your fingertips. Quickly search by keyword, category or code.
Use the app on iPhone, Android, tablet or desktop computer. Includes full descriptors. Purchase allows for access for up to 10 devices.
CDT 2022 App - J022i
Members: $59.99 Retail: $59.99
For bulk discounts, institutional pricing, or licensing inquiries, please contact SpecialOrdersPDS@ada.org.
As the source of dental procedure codes, the ADA has answered thousands of members’ coding questions over the years. Based on this experience, the ADA created this training course to ensure your dental team understands CDT codes and how to use them correctly.
With this course you will also receive the CDT 2022 and Coding Companion Kit which is required as reference to be able to complete the course. The kit includes:
- CDT 2022: Current Dental Terminology print book and e-book
- CDT 2022 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team print book and e-book
- CDT 2022 App for computers, iOS, and Android