HIPAA compliance is one of the most important—and challenging—undertakings for a dental practice. The ADA Complete HIPAA Compliance Kit has tools to help you design and implement a comprehensive HIPAA compliance program. It includes:
- The ADA Practical Guide to HIPAA Compliance: Privacy and Security Manual
- The ADA Practical Guide to HIPAA Training
Using a step-by-step approach, it also has the following tools to aid in comprehension and documentation:
- Sample policies and procedures
- A revised sample Business Associate Agreement
- A revised sample Notice of Privacy Practices
- A glossary of key terms
- A digital version of the manual complete with forms and policies that can be downloaded and customized
The ADA Practical Guide to HIPAA Training is a two-level video training program. Level 1 teaches the basics of HIPAA compliance to dental office staff. Level 2 is a more in-depth module designed for managers who are developing their office's HIPAA program in conjunction with The ADA Practical Guide to HIPAA Compliance. One hour of CE credit for Level 1 and two hours of CE credit for Level 2.
Protect your patients—and your practice—by developing and implementing a complete HIPAA compliance program. With increased scrutiny by regulators and the possibility of penalties in the thousands and even millions of dollars for HIPAA violations, you can't afford not to. Preview the table of contents (PDF).
The ADA Complete HIPAA Compliance Kit
J598BT 435 Page Manual, DVD and video streaming