Registration for the ADA virtual House of Delegates and reference committee hearings in mid-October is open.
ADA members who are not members of the House of Delegates and nonmembers of the Association may view the House meetings and reference committee hearings by registering.
To register to view the livestream broadcast of the virtual House of Delegates meetings and virtual reference Committee Hearings, visit ADA.org/HODReg.
Certified delegates and those with speaking privileges on the floor of the House of Delegates will be registered automatically for the House of Delegates meetings and reference committee hearings.
Alternate delegates will receive a Zoom invitation to participate at reference committee hearings and will be automatically registered to view the livestream broadcast of the House of Delegates meetings.
Any member of the ADA, whether or not a member of the House of Delegates, has the right to attend and participate in the discussion during the reference committee hearings. Due to the virtual nature of the 2020 meeting, those ADA members and nonmembers who are registered for the livestream broadcast of the virtual reference committee hearings who wish to testify must submit written testimony by the close of business on Oct. 12.
Visit ADA.org/writtentestimony for instructions on how to submit written testimony and to download the reference committee written testimony template.
The House of Delegates will convene Oct. 15 at 9:30 a.m. Central time.
The House of Delegates and reference committee hearing schedule is as follows, with all times CDT:
• Oct. 15, 9:30 a.m.-noon: first meeting of the House of Delegates.
• Oct. 15, 2-3:30 p.m.: Reference Committee B Hearing (Dental Benefits, Practice and Related Matters).
• Oct. 15, 3:45-5:15 p.m.: Reference Committee A Hearing (Budget, Business and Administration Matters).
• Oct. 16, 9:30-11:30 a.m.: Reference Committee D Hearing (Legislative, Health, Governance and Related Matters).
• Oct. 16, 12:30-2 p.m.: Reference Committee C Hearing (Dental Education, Science and Related Matters).
• Oct. 19, 9 a.m.-noon: second meeting of the House of Delegates.
• Oct. 19, 1 p.m.-close of business: third meeting of the House of Delegates.