Crest Pro-Health Advanced Deep Clean Mint Toothpaste
- Helps prevent cavities
- Helps prevent/reduce plaque
- Helps prevent/reduce gingivitis
- Helps reduce bad breath
- Helps reduce tooth sensitivity
- Helps reduce tooth surface stain
- Helps prevent or reduce enamel erosion from dietary acids
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day or as recommended by a dentist.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
Children under 12 years: ask a dentist
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See your dentist regularly.
Glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, trisodium phosphate, flavor, SLS, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, polyethylene, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, blue 1 aluminum lake