- Helps prevent cavities
- Available Gentle Mint flavor
- Strengthens enamel
- Specially formulated for Adults 55+
- Non-irritating: for sensitive mouths
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, stabilized chlorine dioxide, trisodium phosphate, citric acid, peppermint flavor, sucralose