The ADA provides members with continuing education tailored to your specific needs. From the day you graduate dental school until the time you sell your practice, we'll provide cutting-edge, unique education that has an immediate impact on your ability to treat patients, grow your practice and meet state licensure requirements. From online to in-person, ADA has continuing education to fit your needs.
- ADA Continuing Education Online. With cutting-edge continuing education courses, ADA CE Online helps you gain unique education that impacts patients and helps you strengthen and grow your practice. ADA CE Online keeps track of your online CE and transcripts (including self-reported, state and local CE) and a wish list to store your favorite courses or add interesting ones for later. Save time with single sign-on and easy CE purchase through the ADA Store. Achieve your best any time, any place with ADA CE Online.
- JADA Continuing Education Program awards up to three credit hours a month.
- ADA Executive Program in Practice Management is a video-based e-learning certificate program available through the ADA Center for Professional Success. Dental practice management experts and first-rate business lectures from the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business – all carefully selected by the ADA for certificate fulfillment – merge to provide a comprehensive six-course online certificate program in disciplines crucial to practice success.
- Dentistry in Long-term Care: Creating Pathways to Success is an online course developed by the ADA and the University of the Pacific to help dentists and their teams learn how to work successfully in nursing homes. Participants will receive 10 hours of CE credit for completing the eight-module course.
- BIG Idea: Small Group Practice, don’t let the name fool you — small group practices are the next big thing. Find out why more dentists are joining or starting small groups. This day-long conference immediately preceding ADA annual meeting lets you select your CE by focusing on three key aspects of group practice: feasibility, development or operations. This program is worth 6.0 CE hours. The conference includes breakfast, lunch, two breaks and a full day of education.
- ADA Annual Meeting, every October, thousands of ADA members gather from across the country to earn continuing education credit by attending three days of lectures and seminars spanning every dental specialty.
- ADA CE Live is unique, in-person education offered at ADA Headquarters in Chicago.
- ADA New Dentist Conference, now part of the ADA annual meeting, brings together new dentists (dentists less than 10 year out of dental school) to advance leadership skills, network, earn CE and have fun.
- ADA by State can connect you to the variety of CE opportunities offered through you state and local dental societies.
- JADA Live, a live CE seminar offering up to 6.5 hours of ADA CERP credit. These full-day events, held across the country, provide you with the best and latest information to help you provide better care for your patients.
Other Educational Opportunities