The ADA provides members with continuing education tailored to your specific needs. From the day you graduate dental school until the time you sell your practice, we'll provide cutting-edge, unique education that has an immediate impact on your ability to treat patients, grow your practice and meet state licensure requirements. From online to in-person, ADA has continuing education to fit your needs.
- ADA Continuing Education Online, America's leading source of online continuing dental education, is a convenient way to learn at your own pace, anywhere, anytime. Access the ADA's library of online continuing education courses 24 hours a day at your convenience.
- JADA Continuing Education Program awards up to three credit hours a month. To participate, go to the JADA Website and choose the "CE" menu option in the JADA Continuing Education program.
- ADA Executive Program in Practice Management is a video-based e-learning certificate program offered through the ADA Center for Professional Success. Dental practice management experts and first-rate business lectures from the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business – all carefully selected by the ADA for certificate fulfillment – merge to provide a comprehensive six-course online certificate program in disciplines crucial to practice success.
- Dentistry in Long-term Care: Creating Pathways to Success is an online course developed by the ADA and the University of the Pacific to help dentists and their teams learn how to work successfully in nursing homes. Participants will receive 10 hours of CE credit for completing the eight-module course.
- ADA Annual Meeting, every October, thousands of ADA members gather from across the country to earn continuing education credit by attending three days of lectures and seminars spanning every dental specialty.
- ADA CE Live is unique, in-person education offered at ADA Headquarters in Chicago.
- ADA New Dentist Conference, now part of the ADA annual meeting, brings together new dentists (dentists less than 10 year out of dental school) to advance leadership skills, network, earn CE and have fun.
- ADA by State can connect you to the variety of CE opportunities offered through you state and local dental societies.
- JADA Live, a live CE seminar offering up to 6.5 hours of ADA CERP credit. These full-day events, held across the country, provide you with the best and latest information to help you provide better care for your patients.
Other Educational Opportunities