The ADA provides members with continuing education tailored to your specific needs. From the day you graduate dental school until the time you sell your practice, we'll provide cutting-edge, unique education that has an immediate impact on your ability to treat patients, grow your practice and meet state licensure requirements. From online to in-person, ADA has continuing education to fit your needs.
- ADA Continuing Education Online, America's leading source of online continuing dental education, is a convenient way to learn at your own pace, anywhere, anytime. Access the ADA's library of online continuing education courses 24 hours a day at your convenience.
- JADA Continuing Education Program awards up to two credit hours a month. Four articles in each JADA issue include members-only online course content that can be completed for 0.5 credit hours each.
- ADA365, experience the online extension of the ADA annual meeting. With live and on-demand Education in the Round webcasts – you can enjoy ADA annual meeting education on your own time.
- ADA Annual Meeting, every October, thousands of ADA members gather from across the country to earn continuing education credit by attending three days of lectures and seminars spanning every dental specialty.
- ADA New Dentist Conference, each summer new dentists (dentists less than 10 year out of dental school) from around the nation gather to network, earn CE and have fun.
- ADA by State can connect you to the variety of CE opportunities offered through you state and local dental societies.
Other Educational Opportunities