2017 President-Elect Conference
ADA Headquarters in Chicago
Online registration is now closed, but individuals can still register on-site.
Don’t miss this annual conference catered for YOU — next years’ state society leader. This event is a highly collegial, interactive conference that assists state association president-elects prepare for their presidencies through education and expansion of their leadership networks.
View the Preliminary Agenda
View the Headshots and Biographies
Sunday, July 23
Monday, July 24
5:30-7 p.m. - Welcome Reception for President Elect attendees
- The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago - 160 E Pearson St
Tuesday, July 25
- 8-8:30 a.m. — Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 8:30-8:45 a.m. — Welcome Remarks
- 8:45-10 a.m. — President-Elects’ Key Challenges and Priorities for 2017
- 10-10:30 a.m. — Networking Break
- 10:20-11:20 a.m. — Keynote Session
- 11:20-11:30 a.m. - Break
- 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. — Millennial Impact
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. — Networking Lunch
- 1:30-3:15 p.m. — Local/State/National Role Challenges and Opportunities
- 3:15-3:45 p.m. — Networking Break
- 3:45-5 p.m. — Advocacy Discussion and Updates
- 5:00-6:30 p.m. — President-Elects and Management Conference joint reception
- 8-8:30 a.m.— Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 8:30-10 a.m. — Business Model Study
- 10-10:15 a.m. — Break
- 10:15-11:45 a.m. — Governance in Leadership and the Board and Executive Director Relationship
- 11:45 a.m.-Noon — Wrap-up and Closing
Don’t forget to Book Your Housing
The group housing block is at the Four Seasons Chicago. Apply code PE0722 to make sure you receive the group pricing and are part of the block. Deadline to make housing reservations is June 26.
2017 Air and Car Rental Travel
Airline discounts for qualified ADA meetings are available on ADA’s partner airline — United Airlines for 2017. Discounts vary per applicable fare and may not be available on all flights. Airline terms and conditions apply. An additional 3% discount is available when booking online via united.com!
United Online: www.united.com
Z-Code and Agreement Code (without a space) in the Offer Code Box (under the All Search Options link on the united.com home page): ZXRG679012
Car rental services are available at ADA discounts from Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental.
Or, simply call 866.960.5880.
For discounted airport parking at many major U.S. airports go to: www.cheapairportparking.org/meeting/ADACAPD