Innovative Education Begins at the ADA Annual Meeting
Build your CE schedule online with the ADA 2016 Course Planner
Hundreds of courses are at your fingertips, including specialty dental education - many included in your registration fee.
Take advantage of the clinical education experiences, such as:
- Hands-on workshops, including cadaver courses
- Live-patient courses at the Mountain West Dental Institute
- Lasers in Dentistry: A two-day standard proficiency courses presented by the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- CAD/CAM stage
- Specialty Pavilion
- ADA/DENTSPLY Student Clinician Research Program
- Preventative Equipment Maintenance Zone
- Professional Product Review
- ADA Science Institute Stage
- ADA Council-Sponsored Theatre
- Technology Expo
Continue the conversation with small group Campfire Sessions located throughout the Convention Center allowing you to dive deeper into the topics that are of most interest to you.
The enhanced Wellness Studio features lectures, ergonomic assessment and experiences to help bring balance to your life.
Get social at the all-new Social Media Zone which features a social media footprint analysis. Bring your own device and take advantage of the small group sessions along with a tech bar staffed with experts to answer your tech and social media questions.
Have you been out of dental school for less than 10 years? Attend the New Dentist Conference with your peers and receive access to a customized CE program and great social and professional networking events.
View the Preliminary Program for complete details.