DQA Measure Activities
FAQ: DQA Dental Sealant 6-9 years Measure
DQA Dental Sealant 6-9 years Measure (DOCX). Please refer to the FAQ document to understand the major differences between the DQA dental sealant 6-9 year claims administrative measure versus the DQA dental sealant 6-9 year eMeasure. For more information, please contact the DQA Staff at email@example.com.
DQA Starter Set of Pediatric Measures Annual Review Final Report
Measure Development Process
Formative Documents for This Measure Set
The DQA is currently working on the following projects:
- Additional Measures for Children (PDF): The DQA is currently testing these measures for feasibility, validity, reliability and usability.
- Treatment Following Sealant Use
- Early Extraction of Permanent Teeth
- Adult Measures Under Consideration (PDF)
- Patient reported outcomes measures (collaboration with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)