DQA Measure Activities
Opportunity for Comment on Current Activities
Request for Review: Draft DQA Starter Set of Pediatric Measures Annual Review
Draft Report: Starter Set Measure Annual Review
: The DQA calls for 30 days public commenting period of the draft report prepared by the Measure Development and Maintenance Committee on DQA Starter Set of Pediatric Measures. Per our measure maintenance process, these measures have been reviewed and will be maintained annually.
Please take the time to review the attached draft report and provide your feedback to Diptee Ojha at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 11, 2015.
Measure Development Process
Formative Documents for This Measure Set
The DQA is currently working on the following projects:
- Additional Measures for Children (PDF): The DQA is currently testing these measures for feasibility, validity, reliability and usability.
- Treatment Following Sealant Use
- Early Extraction of Permanent Teeth
- Adult Measures Under Consideration (PDF)
- Patient reported outcomes measures (collaboration with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)