ADA® Credentialing Service, powered by CAQH ProView®
Less paperwork. One solution. Countless hours saved.
Go digital! Spend less time with paper and more time with your patients.
The ADA is here to help reduce the friction and frustration around credential attestation. The ADA® credentialing service, powered by CAQH ProView® is making it easier to submit and maintain your credentials in one central place. Your information will be accessible to you, and the participating organizations you choose. And it’s FREE to dentists.
Make it Easier.
- All U.S. practicing dentists, ADA members and non-members, visit ADA.org/godigital to login.
- Once there, update your ADA account, or go directly to the credentialing login page.
- Submit your documents and supporting information electronically and attest.
- Share information with participating dental plans and other organizations that you choose.
- Come back to one place to stay current: simply attest or to update information in your profile that’s changed or expired.
Ready to Get Started?
Check out this handy checklist for the documents you’ll need to get started quickly. Go to ADA.org/godigital to start now.
Those dentists already using CAQH ProView can continue using the system with no interruption in service.
Bonus: ADA Members benefit from the new Find-A-Dentist tool that we’re advertising to communities across the country. A complete profile helps put you nearer the top of search results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want To Know More?
Call Us: 800.621.8099 Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
best live chat
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a payer? Send an email: email@example.com