Fox World Travel Program
Thank you for traveling on behalf of the ADA. As of November 1, 2016, the ADA transitioned to Fox World Travel Program for all ADA-funded travel. If you have already made travel reservation through Gant (the former travel partner), those reservations have already transitioned and any changes should be made with Fox using the contact information below.
Fox toll free number: 844.319.2892
Fox local number: 312.361.0144
Fox World Travel Facebook | Fox World Travel Twitter
Fox business hours and after hours information
- For assistance Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m., please call one of the numbers above.
- For emergency service from the US or Canada AFTER regular business hours, please call: 844.319.2892.
- For emergency service from anywhere else in the world, please call 312.361.0144. Code: A10MN (Note that new reservations cannot be made via the after-hours service.)
Other important information:
- Concur Travel can be used to make online reservations or you can call and speak to a Fox agent.
- If you already have a travel profile in Concur, your travel preferences are now in the Fox systems.
- If you use Concur Expense to file your expense report electronically, that process will not change.
It is strongly recommended that you:
- Complete the travel profile (link below) and email the completed form to Pat Murphy, ADA travel manager, if you have not already done so. Then, you can log in to Concur to complete your profile using the login information that you were previously given. Having a travel profile in the systems with expedite your travel process.
- Register to use the Fox Instant Invoice Program. You can get a copy of your Fox travel confirmation for your use or for your expense report at any time. This system will not give you any of your Gant travel confirmations.
- Register for Fox trip alerts. This is the ONLY way you will be notified of flight delays, cancellations, etc. If you don’t register for the Fox trip alert program, please remember to set notifications with the airline(s) that you are traveling on to be advised of flight changes.