- Council meeting records such as minutes, agendas, manuals, lists of significant or major actions
- Photographs/slides of ADA events, members, and staff
- ADA sponsored dental conference proceedings, programs, and more
- Programs, proceedings of ADA affairs/events
- Final reports of projects, programs, studies, surveys, etc.
- Objects/artifacts of historical interest connected to the ADA, people, places, or events
- Speeches and papers of ADA officers
- Biographical information on dentists, dental professionals, and ADA officers
- ADA agency published advertisements, brochures, directories, guides, reports, etc.
The ADA Archives preserves, identifies, organizes, and provides access to the organization’s historical records and publications in addition to maintaining a reference collection on the history of dentistry.
Check out the comprehensive history of dentistry and the American Dental Association.
ADA Archives houses:
For additional questions, email us using the contact button or call us at 1-800-621-8099.