CHICAGO, November 15, 2021 — The American Dental Association is proud to launch a new, completely reimagined ADA.org.
“We are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our members,” said ADA President Cesar Sabates, D.D.S. “Modernizing our technology to function seamlessly for the needs of today’s dentists – who want relevant, evidence-based dental information on-the-go, no matter the device they’re using – is part of delivering on this commitment.”
Major improvements to the ADA.org website and experience include:
- Streamlined content and navigation
- Site search learns from user behavior to bring popular, relevant information to the top of search results
- Upgraded member account portal with easy access to ADA member number, CE tracking, member benefits and other personalized information
- One-on-one support available from any page on the site with Live Chat available each weekday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time.
- Mobile-first, modular design displays site on any device - computers, tablets and mobile phones.
“Dentistry has always been rooted in the advancement of science and technology, and we as an organization are no different,” said ADA Executive Director Raymond Cohlmia, D.D.S. “The ADA chose to make significant technology investments—which debuts with ADA.org and includes more website and continuing education upgrades throughout 2022—because we’re listening to our members. More than 800 dentists have provided feedback to this endeavor since the process began in 2018.”
The ADA’s digital transformation continues as the Association adapts to the changing landscape and needs of the dental profession. A new MouthHealthy.org site for patient information, ADA Member Advantage and Commission websites are scheduled to launch in 2022. A simplified Continuing Education platform with improved course experience is also planned.
This work will continue through 2025.