JADA Print Subscriptions and Institution Online Site License Program and ADA News Subscriptions
Subscribe to JADA
JADA is free to ADA members. For more information on individual and institutional subscriptions, please click here.
Site License Programs - Strengthen Your Research Capabilities. Improve Your Communication Network.
Designed specifically for your entire user community, The Journal of the American Dental Association is online and at your service. Through a Site License, JADA offers more than instant access. Its in-depth, peer-reviewed scientific articles deliver critical information to the practicing dentist, the dental researcher and the dental educator.
A JADA Site License offers instant, unlimited organization-wide open access, detailed usage reports, advanced search capabilities and much more.
Benefits for Site License Users
- The full text of every issue of The Journal dating back to 1995 along with a mix of abstracts and tables of contents dating back to 1966;
- Access to the current issue and articles available in full text HTML or PDF format;
- A superior set of tools and functionality of interest to the research community and advanced research capabilities;
- 'Export citation'—valuable services that enable users to download key information into their personal databases, and organize references instantly from an article;
- Extensive linking to selected groups of journals simultaneously;
- Reference lists are hyperlinked to Medline, starting with the year 2000, for further reading;
- Advance table of content alerts will be sent each month for JADA right into your mailbox on a request basis;
- Email announcements of new content in specific subject areas can be sent on request.
Subscribe to ADA News
ADA News is free to ADA members. Please consult the 2020 subscription pricing and order form (PDF) for individual non-member and institutional subscription rates.
Then simply fill out the order form and receive a new issue of ADA News 22 times a year at your home, office or institution.
Get More Information
For further information about ADA News subscriptions, contact Angela James at 312 440-2867 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.