RADIUS Kidz Toothbrush
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of RADIUS Kidz Toothbrush is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed.
- Helps remove plaque
- Helps prevent and reduce gingivitis
- Available in very soft
- BPA Free and FDA approved plastic
- Customized grip for Kids 6+Smooth oval head
- Pressure-less brushing
- Use pea-sized amount of toothpaste
- Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles toward gumline
- Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria
- Replace when bristles start to look worn or spread, typically 3-6 months
Additional information about the product, including whether coupons or promotions are available, is available on the company's web site.
40 Willow St
Kutztown PA 19530