H-E-B Mint Anticavity Fluoride Mouth Rinse
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of H-E-B Mint Anticavity Fluoride Mouth Rinse is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Alcohol free
- Mint flavor
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing with toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 ML mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 ML mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6: consult a dentist or doctor.
BenzylAlcohol, calcium diNa & diNa EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, diNa phosphate, flavor, green3, menthol, methylsalicylate, poloxamer407, polysorbate20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, Na benzoate, Na phosphate, Na saccharin, sorbitol, H2O, yellow5