Meijer Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Fresh Mint Flavor
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Meijer Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Fresh Mint Flavor is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Alcohol free
Fresh Mint flavor
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing with toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 ML mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 ML mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6: consult a dentist or doctor.
BenzylAlcohol, calcium diNa & diNa EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, diNa phosphate, flavor, green3, menthol, methylsalicylate, poloxamer407, polysorbate20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, Na benzoate, Na phosphate, Na saccharin, sorbitol, H2O, yellow5