Hello Kid's Fluoride Toothpaste
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of Hello Kid's Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping prevent tooth decay when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Free from mint and featuring delicious flavors like bubble gum, blue raspberry and wild strawberry
- Hello kids toothpaste will make them rush for the brush, without all the fuss
- Clinically proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel, without preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors
- Features xylitol, stevia and a gentle silica that polishes those little pearlies so well, the tooth fairy’s gonna need shades
- All hello products are vegan, cruelty-free, and made in the friendly USA.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- brush teeth thoroughly. Preferably after each meal or at least twice per day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Do not swallow
- Children under 6: Use a pea sized amount and supervise until good brushing habits are established to minimize swallowing
Children under 2: Ask a dentist
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if the safety seal is missing or broken.
Sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, purified water, xylitol, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract