Firefly Anticavity Mouthrinse
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Firefly Anticavity Mouthrinse is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
Available in bubblegum, melon, orange creamsicle, purple raspberry and strawberry flavors
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Cetylpyridinium chloride, citric acid, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, sucralose, xylitol, flavor, color