CloSYS Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of CloSYS Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste (Sulphate-Free) is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping prevent tooth decay when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Sulfate-free fluoride toothpaste
- Freshens breath
- Non-irritating: for sensitive mouths
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly. Preferably after each meal or at least twice a day for 2 minutes angling the brush 45 degrees into the gumline, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
Children under 6 years of age:
- Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Do not swallow
Children under 2 years: Consult a dentist or doctor
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, stabilized chlorine dioxide, cellulose gum, dibasic sodium phosphate, titanium dioxide, flavor, sodium phosphate, sucralose