Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonsfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit outdo not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: consult dentist or doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature
- Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, eucalytol, methyl salicylate, thymol, sodium saccharin, menthol, disodium phosphate, sucralose, red 40, blue 1
Additional information about the product, including whether coupons or promotions are available, is available on the company's web site.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
199 Grandview Road
Skillman NJ 08558