CVS Health Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste with Fluoride
- Help prevent cavities
- Helps reduce tooth sensitivity
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- the problems persists or worsens. (Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that my need prompt care by a dentist.)
- pain /sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Additional information about the product, including whether coupons or promotions are available, is available on the company's web site.
175 Cooper Avenue
Tonawanda NY 14150