- Enhance membership value through employing excellent customer service and by cultivating strong relationships with constituent and component staff, members and non-members and other customers of DMO;
- Implement membership policies and procedures in accordance with ADA Bylaws;
- Maintain the ADA dentist masterfile database integrity on the Aptify System;
- Support ADA market share goals by providing database support for membership recruitment and retention efforts;
- Support ADA financial goals through accurate and timely processing of dues payments and provide management and leaders with accurate and reliable membership forecasts and membership reports.
Department of Membership Operations
DMO mission statement
DMO’s customers include officers and council members, volunteer leaders, members, non-members, state and local society staff, ADA staff, and related dental organizations staff. We also work with the dental specialty organizations to verify membership annually. DMO works closely with the American Student Dental Association to process student dues payments and create and maintain student records.
DMO staff help train state and local membership staff on ADA membership procedures and eligibility requirements for the ADA membership classifications and provide second tier support on how to perform various membership business processes on Aptify. DMO staff also provide second tier support for members calling the ADA with specific member questions.
Senior Manager, Membership Operations and Project Enablement