Introduced in 1913, The Journal of the American Dental Association is the nation's premier dental journal—a reliable, peer-reviewed source of information on dentistry and dental science.
Each monthly issue of JADA is available in print, online at JADA Online and via a mobile Web application. JADA online provides full-text articles as an added member benefit from the current issue as well as a searchable archive dating to 1913.
Yearly independent readership studies consistently rank JADA as the nation's best-read dental journal. And ADA members rank it as one of the most important benefits of membership.
What Does JADA Have to Offer?
Today's JADA offers a wide range of information for ADA-member dentists and its other readers around the world:
- peer-reviewed research on current and developing topics in dentistry;
- clinical information in such areas as biomaterials, pharmacology, and cosmetic and esthetic dentistry as well as general dental practice;
- reports on the increasingly important relationship between dental health and overall health;
- news and views on the issues of the day;
- explorations of practice building and legal topics;
- a continuing education program.
JADA Continuing Education
Licensed U.S. dentists can earn up to three (3) continuing education credits each month through the JADA Online Continuing Education program.