The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to reduce bad breath, when used as directed.
- Helps reduce bad breath
- Available in Mild Mint, Invigorating Icy Mint and Rainforest Mint flavors
- No alcohol, artificial flavors or colors
- Non burning
- Fights bad breath for over 12 hours
- Rinse mouth for 1 minute with one capful.
- Gargle with another capful for 30 seconds to clean your throat, a major source of bad breath.
- Wait 5 minutes before eating.
- Use morning and night.
- For BEST RESULTS - Use as part of a twice daily regimen with TheraBreath Toothpaste.
Keep out of reach of children.
If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately.
This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. If seal is missing, do not use.
Invigorating Icy Mint: Water, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, mentha piperita oil, menthol, sodium chlorite, citrus lemon peel oil, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xylitol, sodium bicarbonate