The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Professional Strength KANK-A Mouth Pain Liquid is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to temporarily relieve discomfort of mouth sores, when used as directed
- Helps temporarily relieve discomfort of mouth sores
- To assure formation of a long-lasting film coating, dry affected area and apply medication undiluted with applicator
- Allow a few seconds for coating to form
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other “caine” anesthetics
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Benzyl alcohol, cetylpyridinium, chloride, compound benzoin tincture, dimethyl isosorbide, ethyl cellulose, flavor, octyacrylamide/acrylates/butylaminoethyl methacrylate copolymer, oleth-10, PEG-6, propylene glycol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil +