- Helps prevent cavities
- Helps reduce tooth sensitivity
- Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks
- Available in Fresh Impact and Fresh Mint flavors
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- Freshens breath
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day and not more than 3 times a day. Or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years: Ask a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Potassium Nitrate;Sodium Fluoride
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, yellow 10 (Fresh Mint), blue #1 (both)