ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Available in Cinnamon, Mint flavors and Artic Blast
- Strengthens enamel
- Freshens breath
Adults and children 6 years & older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Benzyl alcohol (cinn), calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20 or 80, propylene glycol, NA benzoate, NA phosphate, NA saccharin, sorbitol, water, color, menthol & methyl salicylate (mint)