Tom's of Maine Alcohol-free/Natural Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Tom's of Maine Alcohol-free/Natural Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
Silly Strawberry flavor
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste.
- Remove cap, fill to 10 ml mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age. Consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, glycerin, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, xylitol, sodium phosphate, propanediol, natural flavor, benzoic acid, menthol
Additional information about the product, including whether coupons or promotions are available, is available on the company's web site.
Tom's of Maine
2 Storer Street
Kennebunk ME 04043