Tom's of Maine Alcohol-free/Natural Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Helps prevent cavities
Silly Strawberry flavor
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste.
- Remove cap, fill to 10 ml mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age. Consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, glycerin, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, xylitol, sodium phosphate, propanediol, natural flavor, benzoic acid, menthol