PUR Faucet Mount Water Filter
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of PUR Plus Faucet Mount Water Filter is based on its finding that the product is an effective water filter that does not remove fluoride from tap water. The ADA endorses community water fluoridation as a safe, beneficial, and cost effective public health measure for preventing tooth decay.
- Effective water filter that does not remove fluoride from water
- Enjoy clean, refreshing water right from your tap.
- Filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste
- Reduces lead and removes 99.9% of microbiological cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia), while leaving beneficial fluoride in the water.
- Removes over 99% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals and reduces chlorine (taste and odor).Provides a continuous stream of clean, filtered water with the flick of a switch.
- Easy one-click installation, no tools required. 360-degree swivel feature gives you more room to work when you need it.
- Built-in Electronic Filter Life Indicator simplifies filter replacement.
- High quality design provides maximum durability.
- Provides up to 100 gallons (two to three months) of clean water.
- Models available: FM-2000B: Classic White Faucet Mount FM-3333B: Classic Black Faucet Mount FM-3400B: Advanced White & Chrome Faucet Mount FM-3500B: Advanced Black & Chrome Faucet Mount FM-3700B: Advanced Chrome Faucet Mount FM-4000B: Advanced Stainless Steel Faucet Mount FM-4100B: Advanced Silver & Chrome Faucet Mount FM-9000B: Ultimate Stainless Steel Faucet Mount FM-9100B: Ultimate Silver & Chrome Faucet Mount FM-9400B: Ultimate Chrome Faucet Mount FM-9600B: Ultimate White & Chrome Faucet Mount
The faucet filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems that are certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts. Individuals requiring water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician. Do not use with water above 100°F/38°C as this may damage the filter. Use with cold water only. After each new filter cartridge is installed, run the water 5 minutes to flush it. Then, prior to each use, run water through the filter for 5 seconds to activate the filter. Clean the exterior of the faucet filter housing with a damp sponge or soft cloth. A mild dishwashing liquid may be used. Using anything else to clean your faucet mount could result in damage to the unit.