Waterpik Water Flosser
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Waterpik Water Flosser is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy for removing plaque along the gumline and between teeth and helping to prevent or reduce gingivitis, when used as directed.
- Helps remove plaque along the gumline and between teeth
- Helps prevent and reduce gingivitis between teeth
Accepted Product Lines:
- Waterpik Aquarius Professional Water Flosser Series
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
- Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
- Waterpik Nano Water Flosser
- Waterpik Traveler Water Flosser
- Waterpik Sidekick Water Flosser
- Waterpik Radiance Water Flosser
- Waterpik Nano Plus Water Flosser
- Waterpik Ultra Plus Water Flosser
- Do not direct water under the tongue, into the ear, nose or other delicate areas. This product is capable of producing pressures that may cause serious damage in these areas.
- Do not use iodine, bleach, or water insoluble concentrated essential oils in this product.
- Remove any oral jewelry prior to use of this product.
- Do not use if you have an open wound on your tongue or in your mouth.
- If your physician or cardiologist has advised you to receive antibiotic premedication before dental procedures, you should consult your dentist before using this instrument or any other oral hygiene aid.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on or near children or invalids.
- Do not use this product for more than 5 minutes in each two-hour period.