Rexall Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Rexall Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Helps prevent cavities
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing with toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 ML mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 ML mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6: consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
Additional information about the product, including whether coupons or promotions are available, is available on the company's web site.
100 Mission Ridge
Goodlettsville TN 37072