Listerine Gum Therapy
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of Listerine Gum Therapy is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis (and plaque above the gumline), when used as directed.
- Helps prevent and reduce plaque
- Helps prevent and reduce gingivitis
- Swish 2x a day for 30 seconds with 20mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls)
- Recommended for use morning and night
- Do not swallow
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.