The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of quip Sugarfree Chewing Gum is based on its finding that the physical action of chewing quip Sugarfree Chewing Gum for 20 minutes after eating, stimulates saliva flow, which helps to prevent cavities by reducing plaque acids and strengthening teeth.
- Helps prevent cavities when chewed for 20 minutes after eating
- Increase saliva flow which helps wash away food & other debris
- Reduces plaque acids, making teeth more resistant to decay
- Long-lasting mint flavor
- Freshens breath
- Sugar-free, zero calories
- Contains tooth-friendly xylitol
- Crunchy, tri-layer design
- Slim, refillable dispenser available in metal or plastic
- Packs and protects up to 10 pieces of gum
- Travel-friendly — fits in any purse or pocket
- Hygienic & hands-free sharing at the push of a button
- Dispense gum by pressing down on the "q" — a piece of gum should push out automatically.
- Gum may come out quick, so have a hand ready to catch your piece of gum.
- Do not dispense directly into your mouth.
- Recommend chewing for 20 minutes after meals.
- For ages 5+. Adult supervision advised for under 8.
Isomalt, Gumbase, Xylitol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Stearate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose, Zinc Citrate, Stevia Extract, Monk Fruit Extract, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.