ADA New Dentist Committee
Representing dentists in the early stages of their careers
About the New Dentist Committee
Walbridge, Seth A., D.M.D., 2022 | Chair
Lee, James E., D.M.D., 2023 | Vice Chair
Aiken, Sean, D.M.D., 2024
Feldman, Steven G., D.D.S., 2022
Fukuoka, Brooke M., D.M.D., 2022
Holdwick, Gabriel B., D.D.S., 2024
Johnson, Jarod W., D.D.S., 2024
Kai, Kevin Y., D.D.S., 2022
Larson, Bryce A., D.M.D., 2025
Lu, Daryn, D.D.S., 2023
Mellion, Alex T., D.M.D., M.S.D., 2023
McGinley, Kellie, D.D.S., 2025
Purvis, James T., D.D.S., 2025
Vogel, Jonathan C., D.D.S., 2024
Wanamaker, James A., D.D.S., 2025
Wright, ArNelle R., D.M.D., 2023
Lavick, Tera | Director
211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Your state or local dental society may have its own new dentist committee or equivalent group. To find out more about leadership opportunities in your area, contact your state or local dental society or reach out to the New Dentist Committee representative for your region. Don’t have a committee in your area? Start one!
Your voice matters. Here are 7 ways you can play a role in organized dentistry.
- Get in touch with our national New Dentist Committee to make your views known and find out about volunteer opportunities.
- Keep up with trends via New Dentist News and follow the ADA News Instagram feed.
Read the latest news.
- Share experiences and lessons learned in the New Dentist Now blog. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas to get started. Explore the blog
- Ask about micro-volunteering opportunities with your state or local dental society. Getting involved doesn’t always mean making a big commitment! Often, a few hours can make a real difference.
- Volunteer for charitable dentistry events. Help bridge the access to care gap through programs such as Mission of Mercy and Give Kids A Smile.
- Take a stand in Washington, D.C. Help the ADA advocate for things that matter to dentists and the patients they serve. Visit the ADA Advocacy Center
- Let us know how you’d like to help by completing the form below. We will recommend opportunities that may interest you.
Raise your hand