The ADA is dedicated to helping students gain a competitive advantage after school and beyond. Our unique programs gives students the opportunity to hear fellow dentists present on some of the most relevant industry topics today. All presentations are free, 1 hour in length, offered virtually or in-person and most include 1 hour of continuing education*.
- *Career Pathways in Dentistry - Know your options and how to prepare for your career.
- *Understanding Employment Agreements - Explore and understand the complexities of contracts.
- Managing Debt and Wealth - Take control of your finances with budgeting and loan repayment info.
- Leadership and Ethics - Learn about the ADA Code and explore real-life ethical dilemmas.
- Practice Management Essentials - Manage the business, your staff and patients’ expectations for practice success.
- Supporting Your Journey in Dentistry - Learn how the ADA helps dentists succeed and ways to get involved.
- Ask Me Anything (requires 75 or more participants) - Custom panel of early career and established dentists answering your questions.
Click below to schedule a program. Have a question? Contact the ADA's Office of Student Affairs and we will be happy to assist.