To verify your CE, please follow the following steps:
- Go to ADA.org/verifyCE
- Log in with the Registration ID and email address you used for registration
- Select “Add Session” to search for your course by the four digit course number
- Once you have added the session you will be prompted to enter the verification code
- After all sessions are added, complete the survey to obtain your CE Verification letter
- From home or office, print your verification of participation document and send a copy to your licensing or regulatory agency.
Continuing Education (CE) Attendance for 2018-2020
If you participated in courses providing CE credits at the ADA annual meeting from 2018-2020, you can verify your CE credits online.
You must log in to verify your CE using your badge number (Reg ID or Confirmation ID) and email address used at registration.
2020 CE Attendance
Attendance for ADA FDC 2020: If you attended session(s) for the required duration, a CE verification letter(s) was automatically sent to the email address you registered with.
2019 CE Attendance
- Verify CE from ADA FDI 2019 San Francisco
- ADA FDI 2019 Course Planner with Handouts and Slides
- 2019 California CE Codes and AGD Subject Codes (PDF)
2018 CE Attendance
- Verify 2018 ADA annual meeting (Honolulu, HI) CE credits
- 2018 California CE Codes and AGD Subject Codes (PDF)
- ADA 2018 CE Verification Help (PDF)
If you have any questions about CE attendance on the listed dates and/or locations, please email us.