Continuing Education (CE) Attendance for SmileCon® 2023
To verify your CE, please follow the following steps:
- Go to ADA.org/verifyCE
- Log in with the Registration ID and email address you used for registration
- Select “Add Session” to search for your course by the four digit course number; Forgot your course number or name? Check the Agenda Builder here.
- Once you have added the session you will be prompted to enter the verification code
- After all sessions are added, complete the survey to obtain your CE Verification letter
- From home or office, print your verification of participation document and send a copy to your licensing or regulatory agency.
2023 AGD Subject Codes
Continuing Education (CE) Attendance for 2019-2022
If you participated in courses providing CE credits at the SmileCon or the ADA annual meeting from 2019-2022, you can verify your CE credits online. You must log in to verify your CE using your badge number (Reg ID or Confirmation ID) and email address used at registration.
2022 CE Attendance
2021 CE Attendance
2020 CE Attendance
Attendance for ADA FDC 2020: If you attended session(s) for the required duration, a CE verification letter(s) was automatically sent to the email address you registered with.
2019 CE Attendance
If you have any questions about CE attendance on the listed dates and/or locations, please email our SmileCon team.