ADA Members Retirement Program
Whether you’re just starting a retirement plan for you and your dental practice or would like to have your current plan evaluated, please consider the ADA Members Retirement Program through AXA Equitable, which provides tax-qualified retirement savings plan options for member dentist employers and their employees. For a complimentary consultation with an AXA Retirement Program Specialist call 800.523.1125 or visit: http://www.axa.com/ada.
- AXA offers a broad selection of retirement plan design options to meet the needs of members and their employees:
- All Defined Contribution Plan types
- All 401(k) plan choices including:
- Traditional 401(k)
- SIMPLE 401(k)
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Owners 401(k) for dentists who have no employees
- Choose from a range of quality investment fund options, managed by AXA Funds Management Group.
- AXA offers a comprehensive “bundled” service platform including retirement plan administration, recordkeeping, and customer service at competitive value to ADA members and employee participants.
- Secure 24-hour website with ease of navigation for plan participants to manage their retirement plan savings and take advantage of AXA’s online educational tools and resources.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
The ADA-endorsed IRA Program offers Traditional or Roth IRAs, Rollover IRAs, and for practice owners, SEP or SIMPLE IRAs. For a complimentary consultation contact a Retirement Program Specialist at 800.523.1125 or visit: http://www.axa.com/ada.
Retirement Gateway Association Product
The ADA endorsed Retirement Gateway Association (RGA) product is designed to meet the needs of with plan assets valued at $500,000 or higher. It can support a variety of plan types. A Retirement Program Specialist will help dentists determine the best plan type for their business, based on the number and age of their employees, their retirement goals, and other individual criteria of importance to them. For a complimentary consultation call 800.523.1125 or visit: http://www.axa.com/ada.
Fixed and Variable Annuity Product Options
The ADA-endorsed AXA portfolio offers fixed and variable annuity product options that provide solutions for changing investment needs at the time of retirement or outside of a retirement plan. Annuities offer the opportunity for market appreciation with tax-deferral.
A fixed annuity is a type of annuity contract that allows for the accumulation of capital on a tax-deferred basis. In exchange for a lump sum of capital, a life insurance company credits the annuity account with a guaranteed fixed rate of interest while guaranteeing the principal investment.
A variable annuity provides the opportunity for market appreciation — through a variety of investment options — with tax-deferral and future income. For additional information consult with an AXA Retirement Program Specialist at 800.523.1125 or visit http://www.axa.com/ada.