Click a link below to jump down the page to the product of your choice:
ADA CDT Collection
CDT helps improve coding knowledge and reduce claims rejections!
Dental offices need trusted coding resources for billing, recordkeeping and staff training. The CDT 2023 and Coding Companion Kit delivers all this and more. It empowers dental teams to get codes right the first time and to spend more time with patients, not paperwork.
This CDT 2023 Kit includes:
- CDT 2023: Current Dental Terminology is the official and definitive source for CDT and provides all dental procedure codes with full descriptors. Includes 22 additions, 14 revisions and 2 deletions.
- CDT 2023 Coding Companion helps you and your team access quick answers to tricky scenarios. This book features more than 180 common dental coding scenarios and includes more than 250 frequently asked coding questions and answers.
- CDT 2023 App puts complete CDT codes on your computer, phone or tablet. Purchase allows access for up to 10 devices, so multiple team members can code efficiently at the same time.
CDT 2023 codes go into effect on January 1, 2023—prepare now and avoid rejected claims later!
CDT 2023 and CDT 2023 Coding Companion Kit spiral-bound books, e-books PLUS CDT 2023 App - K223BTi
Members: $124.95 Retail: $194.95
New codes, new staff, new diagnoses—these situations can slow down the billing process and cause coding confusion. This companion book to CDT 2023: Current Dental Terminology reviews key definitions and concepts and goes over the 2023 changes to each category. It compiles more than 250 frequently asked coding questions and gives the answers you need. It also presents more than 180 common dental coding scenarios and explains how to properly resolve them.
The CDT 2023 Coding Companion includes:
- 180+ coding scenarios
- 250+ coding questions and answers
- Descriptions of coding changes for 2023
- Numeric code index
- Full-color charts and illustrations
For years, the ADA’s Council on Dental Benefits has fielded questions from dental professionals like you. CDT 2023 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team has all the answers—it’s an essential resource for every dental office to be used as a self-guided training tool, a helpful refresher and an everyday resource. E-book included.
CDT 2023 Coding Companion spiral-bound book and e-book, 450 pages - J453BT
Members: $59.95 Retail: $92.95
ISBN - 978-1-68447-175-1
Dental practices rely on accurate claims for timely reimbursements. Count on the ADA to give you the correct information you need to prevent reporting errors and maximize reimbursement. ADA is the official and definitive source for CDT, an essential part of dentists' everyday business. CDT 2023: Current Dental Terminology includes updates across eight CDT Code categories, featuring several new codes related to diagnostic imaging.
Code changes include:
- 22 new codes
- 14 revisions
- 2 deletions
This edition also includes seven new codes adopted in March 2022 related to COVID-19 vaccine administration.
CDT 2023 contains new codes for:
- Intraoral tomosynthesis and 3-D surface scans
- HPV vaccine administration
- Guided tissue regeneration
- Intraoral radiograph images
- Gingival flap procedures
- Full mouth debridement
- Gingival irrigation
These codes are developed by the ADA and are the only HIPAA-recognized code set for dentistry. You will also find ICD-10-CM codes related to dental procedures. For accuracy, efficiency and peace of mind, CDT 2023: Current Dental Terminology is an essential resource for every dental practice.
CDT 2023 codes go into effect on January 1, 2023. Don’t risk rejected claims by using outdated codes.
CDT 2023 spiral-bound book, e-book PLUS CDT 2023 app, 210 pages - J023BTi
Members: $69.95 Retail: $112.95
ISBN - 978-1-68447-173-7
CDT 2023 App gives you all the information from CDT 2023 and the CDT 2023 Coding Companion in one digital resource. The app allows for easy searching of codes, descriptors, coding examples, and more. Look up a code descriptor from a personal device, tablet, or review a coding scenario right on your desktop, right when you need it. Get the accuracy of the latest CDT codes with the convenience of an app! Quickly search by keyword, category or code.
Use the app on iPhone, Android, tablet or desktop computer. Includes full descriptors. Purchase allows for access for up to 10 devices.
CDT 2023 App - J023i
Members: $68.99 Retail: $68.99
For bulk discounts, institutional pricing, or licensing inquiries, please contact SpecialOrdersPDS@ada.org.
As the source of dental procedure codes, the ADA has answered thousands of members’ coding questions over the years. Based on this experience, the ADA created this training course to ensure your dental team understands CDT codes and how to use them correctly.
With this course you will also receive the CDT 2023 and Coding Companion Kit which is required as reference to be able to complete the course. The kit includes:
- CDT 2023: Current Dental Terminology print book and e-book
- CDT 2023 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team print book and e-book
- CDT 2023 App for computers, iOS, and Android