The ADA is dedicated to helping students gain a competitive advantage after school and beyond. Our unique programs gives students the opportunity to hear fellow dentists present on some of the most relevant industry topics today. All presentations are free, 1 hour in length, offered virtually or in-person and most include 1 hour of continuing education*.
- *Finding a job - Know your options and how to prepare for your career.
- *Understanding Employment Agreements - Explore and understand the complexities of contracts.
- *Managing Debt and Wealth - Take control of your finances with budgeting and loan repayment info.
- *Leadership and Ethics - Learn about the ADA Code and explore real-life ethical dilemmas.
- *Practice Management for All Dentists - Manage the business, your staff and patients’ expectations for practice success.
- *State of the Dental Profession - Get acquainted with the forces shaping dental care market and practice environment.
- *Organized Dentistry: You and the ADA - Learn how the ADA helps dentists succeed and ways to get involved.
- Ask Me Anything - Custom panel of new and established dentists answering your questions.
Click below to schedule a program. Have a question? Contact the ADA's Office of Student Affairs and we will be happy to assist.