HPI Consulting: Speaking Engagements and Virtual Events
HPI Consulting Brings Dental Industry Experts to You
Travel restrictions and social distancing don’t need to limit your ability to engage and inspire audiences critical to your business during the COVID-19 pandemic. HPI Vice President and Chief Economist Marko Vujicic (recently named one of the 32 most influential people in dentistry) leads a team of cross-disciplinary industry experts who can remotely connect with all audiences.
HPI Consulting delivers crucial insights on the current and future state of dentistry based on unique analyses of national and state-level trends. Presentations can be customized for financial organizations, product manufacturers and distributors, payers, DSOs, dental schools, dental associations and more.
- Speaking Engagements (Virtual and In-Person, When Possible)
- HPI Consulting’s leading health economists, statisticians and policy researchers give informative keynote presentations on an array of trending topics in today’s dental industry.
- Informational Interviews
- HPI experts can sit down with members of your team to share relevant insights and data that will guide your company through today’s ever-evolving economy.
Recent HPI Webinars
HPI regularly hosts webinars to keep dental professionals current on the latest trends and data impacting the industry. Watch to get a sense of what HPI Consulting can deliver for your organization. Recent discussions include:
- Ongoing series: COVID-19’s impact on the dental economy (Video)
- Consumerism: Getting Ready for a Very Different Patient
- Medicaid: Expanded Benefits, Expanded Populations, Now What?
- What Got Us Here Won’t Get Us There: The Future of Dental Education and Practice
- Reconnecting Mouth and Body: What Will it Take to Meaningfully Integrate Oral Health Into Broader Healthcare?
Additional Insights for Your Business
Led by health economists, statisticians and policy researchers, HPI Consulting has access to unique data not available elsewhere. Together, we can create custom research to find answers to the specific questions you have about the market, patients and dentists.
Reach out today