- Helps prevent cavities
Available in Bubble Gum, Pineapple Punch, Wild Watermelon, and Groovy Grape.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste.
- Remove cap, hold bottle upright and squeeze.
- Fill to fill line. Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age. Consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20 or 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, sucralose, water, color
Additional information about the product, including whether coupons or promotions are available, is available on the company's web site.
55 Corporate Drive
Bridgewater NJ 08807