The ADA’s first endorsed dental benefits administrator, Bento, is a modern alternative to traditional dental benefits administration that enables employers, groups and individuals access to comprehensive dental coverage through an advanced AI-based digital platform. Now dentists can create and offer in-office dental plans directly to patients with its award-winning technology. These fully customizable in-office plans will align with the needs of dental practices and enable dentists to regain control of the dentist-patient relationship.
In this webinar, we take a deep dive into the Bento platform and see how Bento is making it easier for practices to offer in-office plans directly to patients. During the webinar, we will:
- View a demonstration of the Bento dentist portal.
- See how to create and begin offering in-office plans to patients.
- Learn how Bento helps practices create completely customized plans using any CDT Code.
- Cover how Bento aids in reducing administrative burdens with touch-free, paperless billing.
- Explore how Bento enables dentists to provide additional value to patients for services not covered by the plan and communicates the savings directly to patients.
For more information on Bento, please visit ADA.org/Bento.